Priority Financial Network is looking for a self-motivated individual who’s reliable, efficient, has a sense of responsibility & the willingness to learn. This position allows applicants to showcase their talents for possible advancements within the company.
Loan Processor will be responsible for analyzing and verifying documentation received such as income, credit, appraisal, title, etc. Processor will be responsible for ensuring this documentation is complete, accurate and meets both company and investor requirements. Other duties include but are not limited to: accurate data entry into Encompass 360, clear and constant communication with Loan Officers/ Sales Staff, 3rd party vendors, etc., to ensure the loan file meets closing expectations while providing the highest level of service possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as USDA, Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement loans, Down Payment Assistance and Bond Programs as well as Reverse Mortgages.
- Accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- Request, review and verify all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal and title insurance, to ensure complete and accurate information is in the file before it is sent to underwriting.
- Obtain verification of deposit, verification of employment, credit report.
- Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all loans are being worked on in accordance with company’s timeline expectations.
- Maintain constant communication with all applicable parties on status updates and/or changes to the loan.
- Ensure any necessary and critical changes which require re-disclosure have been accurately notated and checked in the loan origination system for compliance purposes.
- Work additional hours as needed.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for your files with a willingness to learn.
- FHA/ VA experience strongly preferred.
- Current knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as RESPA, TILA, HMDA, etc.
- Strong knowledge of “A” Paper, FNMA/FHLM; FHA/VA programs beneficial.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe, Desktop Underwriter and Loan Prospector.
- Current familiarity with Encompass 360 and ShareFile is a plus.
- Advanced ability to analyze complex tax returns to accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- Demonstrate high volume productivity.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
- Must be a TEAM player and work well with Sales Staff providing utmost levels of customer service and an open line of communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in solving problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Minimum of 5(+) years of experience.